This write-up describes just how to mount the HelpDesk ticket system making use of the Softaculous installer in cPanel.
Setting up HelpDesk
You can have HelpDesk up and running on your internet site in mins by using the Softaculous application installer in cPanel.
To install HelpDesk making use of Softaculous, adhere to these actions:
- Log in to cPanel.
If you do not know how to log in to your cPanel account, please see this post.
- In the SOFTACULOUS APPS INSTALLER section of the cPanel home screen, click any one of the choices under Categories. The Softaculous installer page shows up.
It does not matter which alternative you click under Classifications. Every one of them start the Softaculous installer.
- In the Look text box, kind helpdeskz and afterwards press Get in.
Additionally, you can utilize the navigating pane on the left side. To do this, click Customer Assistance, and then click HelpDesk.
- Click Install. The setup web page shows up.
- In the Select Procedure list box, select the protocol.
If you have an SSL certification mounted on your site, select https:// or https://www. If you do not have an SSL certificate mounted on your website, choose http:// or http://www.
- In the Pick Domain name listing box, pick the domain for installment, or accept the default worth.
- In the In Directory site text box, type the directory site where you wish to mount the application, or accept the default worth.
If you desire your domain name to go directly to the application, ensure the In Directory message box is empty.
- In the Admin Username text box, kind the administrator username.
- In the Admin Password message box, type the administrator password.
Ensure that you select a strong password! The Softaculous installer offers a position for your password'’ s stamina, and also turns green when the password is solid. Conversely, you can click the symbol alongside the Admin Password text box, as well as Softaculous creates a solid, arbitrary password for you.
- Click the icon to broaden Advanced Options.
- In the Database Call message box, kind the name of the database to create for the application, or accept the default value.
- In the Table Prefix text box, kind the database table prefix, or accept the default worth.
- If you do not want to obtain e-mail alerts when application updates are available, pick the Disable Update Notifications Emails check box.
A2 Hosting strongly recommends that you obtain e-mail alerts when application updates are available. Keeping your website updated assists stop unapproved gain access to efforts and also information loss.
- To automatically update the application when updates are available, select the Auto Upgrade check box.
- In the Back-up Area checklist box, you can choose a location to keep application backups.
- In the Automated backups checklist box, you can pick whether or not Softaculous makes regular backups of your application.
- In the Backup Turning checklist box, you can choose just how often Softaculous overwrites the oldest back-up file with a brand-new back-up documents.
- To receive site setup info after the setup is total, type an e-mail address in the Email installation details to message box.
- Review the installment choices and settings, and after that click Install. When setup is total, Softaculous gives info concerning the application'’ s configuration.
Read about helpdeskz At website